JETBeam Jet 1M Guardian LED Flashlight - 1200 Lumens - (2 x CREE XP-G3, 1 x CREE XP-E (Red), 1 x CREE XP-E (Green), Includes 1 x 18650
- Multi-color LED EDC - perfect for changing environments and tasks.
- Multiple fuel compatible, includes extender tube for user convenience.
- Three brightness settings, red, green, and flashing modes - max output of 1200 lumens.
- Built for outdoor and rugged use - extremely durable and waterproof.
|2 x CREE XP-G3 (Cool White), 1 x CREE XP-E (Red), 1 x CREE XP-E (Green)|
|Output Modes||3+ Brightness Levels|
|Functions||Flashing, Green, Red|
|Mode Stepping||Low to High|
|Max Throw||377ft / 115m|
|Depth Rating||6.6ft / 2m|
|Drop Resistance||3.3ft / 1m|
|HAIII Hard-Anodized Finish|
|Length||3.78" / 96mm|
|Without Extender Tube|
|Head Diameter||1.08" / 27.5mm|
|Body Diameter||.89" / 22.5mm|
|Weight||2.67oz / 75.8g|
|Battery Size||18500, 18650, 2 x CR123A, 2 x 16340|
|All batteries aside from the 18500 require the included extender tube for compatibility.|
|Included Model||JETBeam 18650 (2,600mAh)|
|Battery w/ Charge Port|
|JETBeam M1 Guardian Flashlight|
|18650 (2,600mAh) Battery|
|USB-C Charging Cable|
Compact EDC with Multicolor Illumination
The JET-1M Guardian is a compact, tactical EDC for around-the-house use, everyday travel, and police/traffic signaling. The quad-LED design features dual cool white CREE XP-G3 LEDs for a wide range of 1,200 to 12 lumens of brightness, as well as red and green LEDs for constant or flashing outputs.
The tactical tailcap switch is easy to use, and retains the ability to stand upright thanks to the raised perimeter structure. A lanyard can be tied on for an alternative way to carry, or the side clip can secure the light to your pocket.
Modular Body & Multi-Fuel Compatibility
Like many LED flashlights, the 1M Guardian comes with a rechargeable 18650 battery and is compatible with two CR123A or 16340 batteries. What truly sets this light apart is that you can remove part of the battery tube for an even more compact EDC, and use an 18500 battery instead!
- Notable Features
- » Quad-LED design offers an array of output modes including cool white, red, green, or red & green flashing
- » Modular body can accomodate 18650, 18500, two CR123A, or two 16340 batteries for your choice of power source
- » Memory function lets you instantly access your last used mode, including red, green, or flashing outputs