Ledlenser 880502 H15R Core Rechargeable LED Headlamp - 2500 Lumens - Includes Built-In Li-Poly Battery Pack
- Focusable and tilting head movement for precise and personalized lighting.
- Wheel switch for seamless mode switching and dimming capabilities.
- Powered by a high capacity li-ion battery pack for extra long run times.
- Flex sealing technology - rugged and waterproof for a variety of tasks and adventures.
|Activity||Camping, Hiking, Emergencies, Outdoors, Utility|
|LED||1 x Xtreme LEDs|
|LED Color Temperature||6000-7500K|
|LED Color Rendering Index (CRI)||70|
|Output Modes||3 Brightness Modes|
|IP Rating||IP67 / Protected against dust and submersible up to 1 meter for 30 mins|
|Drop Resistance||4.92ft / 1.5m|
|Working Temperature Range||-4° to 104°F (-20° to 40°C)|
|Switch||Side/Body and Wheel Switch|
|Head Material||PC (Polycarbonate)|
|Tube Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Headband Material||Washable Elastic|
|Head Diameter||1.85" / 47mm|
|Weight||13.40oz / 380g Including Battery|
|Battery Size||1 x Li-ion Battery Pack|
|Charge Style||In-Body Charge Port|
|Charge Time||5.5 hours|
|Battery Indicator||LED display|
|Charging Indicator||LED display|
|Indicator Type||LED display on battery casing|
|1-4 LEDs will show different patterns according to remaining power|
|Fully charged||All four LEDs lit|
|Battery is sufficient||Three LEDs lit|
|Battery needs charging||Two LEDs lit|
|Battery has <10%||One LED is lit|
|Ledlenser H15R Core Headlamp|
|1 x Li-ion Battery Pack|
|1 x Magnetic Charge Cable|
Ledlenser H15R Core Rechargeable Headlamp - 880502
The new Ledlenser H15R Core Headlamp is an innovative headlamp for a wide range of users and environments. Its intuitive design allows users to toggle through each brightness setting with a step-less switch wheel on the front of the lamp, ranging from 2,500 lumens to 20 lumens.
Advanced Focus System
The H15R Core headlamp is equipped with Ledlensers' patented Advanced Focus System that provides users with the ability to adjust the spread of light with one simple motion. Switch from a floodlight to a spotlight beam for changing environments or activities. The lamp head is also capable of tilting 120° for precise lighting on those tough trails.
Powered by a high capacity li-ion battery pack, the H15R Core ensures long run times even through constant use. On low, it has a maximum run time of 80 hours and 5 hours on high. The constant luminous flux guarantees a flicker-free source of light for numerous hours of use. Rechargeable hundreds of times with the included magnetic charging system, this headlamp is the perfect accessory to every adventure.
The H Core series of headlamps have the new Ledlenser Connector systems. This system is the new standardized interface that enable a wide range of accessories to be attached and interchangeable.
- Notable Features
- » Focusing and tilting headlamp designed for multiple applications and environments
- » Advanced Focus System allowing user to switch from a spotlight to floodlight beam pattern
- » Tilting head with a range of 120° for precise lighting
- » Max output of 2,500 lumens and max run time of 80 hours
- » Switch wheel for step-less mode cycling and dimming capability
- » Powered by a high capacity li-ion battery pack for long efficient run times
- » Rechargeable through magnetic charging system
- » Ledlenser Connector system - interface that offers connection to various accessories
- » Lockout mode - to prevent accidental activation in transit
- » Memory function - jumps back to previously used brightness setting when turned on
- » Constant luminous flux for maintaining brightness through extended use
- » Flex Seal Technology - rugged, dust-proof and waterproof
Note: This headlamp is equipped with a temperature control system that will automatically reduce lumen output when a certain temperature is reached to prevent damage to the light or battery. The lumens will increase again once a normal temperature is reached.