Nextorch P56 Forensic Light Sources Kit - White, Blue, Red, Green, IR and UV LED - Includes 1 x 18650
- A kit designed to fulfill a variety of forensic analysis needs
- 6 light sources available for peak preparedness out in the field
- Max 300 lumens and 110-meter throw casts fierce illumination
- Includes multi-color glasses for more options in examining evidence
|Activity||Forensics, Law Enforcement|
|Max Throw||360.89ft / 110m|
|IP Rating||IPX8 / 2m|
|Drop Resistance||3.28ft / 1m|
|Switch||Tail and Rotary Twist|
|Type III Hard Anodized|
|Length||6.54" / 166mm|
|Head Diameter||1.44" / 36.6mm|
|Body Diameter||1.07" / 27.3mm|
|Weight||6.7oz / 190g|
|Battery Size||1 x 18650 / 2 x CR123A|
|Included Model||Nextorch 2600mAh 18650 Battery|
|Nextorch P56 Flashlight|
|Nextorch 2600mAh 18650 Battery|
|Micro-USB Charging Cable|
|Red, Orange, and Yellow Glasses|
Nextorch P56 Forensic Light Sources Kit
Designed for Professional Forensic Investigation
The Nextorch P56 Kit includes a flashlight that puts investigation first. With six different light sources, Nextorch prioritizes the most crucial forensic investigations with illumination that suits any case. Within this light, you have white, red, green, and blue outputs, for multi-color options that best fit your environment. It also comes equipped with infrared or UV modes, for blacklight that spots the smallest details in any crime scene.
The total package includes three colored glasses. Red, orange, and yellow glasses will prove useful for analyzing or investigating material.
The P56 flashlight has dual-fuel capabilities, with the ability to run with an 18650 or two CR123A batteries. The included 18650 battery is in-body rechargeable via Micro-USB, for reliable, seamless charging that powers in no time. Whatever is easiest, recharge or replace batteries in the P56, so you can worry less about power and focus more on the task at hand.
The rotary switch and tail cap combine for user-friendly operation. Simply use the rotary switch to change between light sources, and press the tail cap tab to alternate between high and low outputs. The flashlight is built to be compact and lightweight, with an added pocket clip to boot. Easily carry the P56 around so you aren't left scrambling out in the field!
- Notable Features
- » Fantastic light for identifying physical evidence and examining materials
- » Uniform light spot helps with forensic photography use
- » Can easily identify signifiers such as sweat, fingerprints, blood, and saliva
- » Designed with 1-meter drop resistance and IPX8 waterproof rating
- » Strobe and SOS modes are available for added protection in emergencies