Nitecore TINI-2 Dual-Core USB-C Rechargeable LED Keychain Flashlight - 500 Lumens - 2 x OSRAM P8 - Uses Built-In 280mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
- Powered by 2 x OSRAM P8 with TIR lens for far-reaching beam & high output
- OLED display shows real-time information like battery level, output, runtime, etc.
- Direct access to 500 lumen turbo and 1 lumen ultralow mode
- Dual switch interface for single-handed mode switching
|LEDs||2 x OSRAM P8|
|Max Throw||292ft / 89m|
|Drop Resistance||3.28ft / 1m|
|Length||1.83" / 42.3mm|
|Width||0.98" / 25mm|
|Height||0.49" / 12.5mm|
|Weight||0.66oz / 18.8g|
|Battery Size||Built-in 280mAH Li-ion|
|Charge Style||In-Body Charge Port|
Multifunctional OLED Display
Make way for the new and improved Nitecore TINI-2. Featuring a new multifunctional OLED display, this screen shows real-time information like remaining runtime, brightness level, user mode, plus battery voltage & level. With this information, it's easier to know when your battery needs to charge, if you need to adjust your output, or how long you have left before your mode steps down.
Dual Emitters & Switches
Like previous incarnations of the TINI, the TINI-2 utilizes a dual switch user-interface. In conjunction with the OLED display, it's a breeze to select your output or mode including direct access to turbo or ultralow. Plus, dual OSRAM P8 LEDs give off an impressive 500 lumen output perfect for daily use all focused through a TIR lens for a far-reaching and uniform beam.
2 User & Lockout Modes
The Nitecore TINI-2 comes pre-programmed with two user modes: demo and daily. Demo is designed for EDC and short-bursts of illumination while Daily is optimized for outdoor and longer uses. Meanwhile, the TINI-2 inherits the two lockout modes that were originally seen on the TM10K. Half lockout mode prevents the power button from activating the light and full lockout mode deactivates both buttons preventing them from turning on the light. Both are ideal for preserving battery and LED life while traveling and when your light isn't in use.
- Notable Features
- » Multifunctional OLED real-time display for lumens, battery voltage and runtime, etc.
- » Built-in Li-ion battery with USB-C charging port
- » Dual side switch design for easy access to modes
- » Direct access to turbo and ultralow outputs in a pinch
- » Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output of up to 60 hours (Non-PWM)
- » Intelligent mode memory function remembers your last-used output
- » Embued with Advanced Power Cut-Off & Advanced Temperature Regulation technology
- » Solid stainless-steel ring pull is able to withstand up to 66lbs