Saft LO26SHX 3.0V Primary Lithium-Sulfur Dioxide Battery (LiSO2) - D Size Spiral Cell
Saft LO26SHX Primary D Battery
Lithium-Sulfur Dioxide (Li-SO2)
The Saft-LO26SHX is a primary Lithium-Sulfur Dioxide battery built to withstand the demands of high-draining devices for radio communications, emergency location transmitters, and cardio defibrillators. This battery features a high and stable discharge voltage so that back-ups are ready to use at a moment's notice. The Saft-LO26SHX has a superior drain and pulse capability making it the perfect battery for heavy-duty industrial applications. Plus, with the ability to operate at extreme temperatures this battery will be reliable in any climate whether it be below zero degrees or scorching hot.
Please note that these primary cells are NOT rechargeable. Under no circumstances should they be placed in a charger. When fully discharged, please dispose of according to your local regulations.
- Superior drain and pulse capability
- High and stable discharge voltage
- Performance not affected by cell orientation
- Long storage possible before use
- Ability to withstand extreme temperature
- Low self-discharge rate
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing
- Built-in safety vent
- Made in the USA
- Battery Size: D
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Sulfur Dioxide (Li-SO2)
- Terminal: Tabbed
- Nominal Voltage: 3V
- Capacity: 7500 mAh
- Operating Temperature: -76°F - 185°F
- Diameter: 1.34"
- Height: 2.33"
- Weight: 3oz
Battery comes without jacket as displayed in second photo.