Murata SR626SW 377 28mAh 1.55V Silver Oxide Watch Battery - 1 Piece Tear Strip, Sold Individually
- Silver oxide coin cell compatible with numerous small electronic devices
- Replaces D377, SR626SW, SP377, SR626SW, V377, and Timex BA size batteries
- Tear strip packaging, sold individually
- Low self-discharge and stable output voltage for long run times
Murata 377 SR626SW Silver Oxide Watch Battery
The Murata 377/SR626SW is a silver oxide watch battery that is perfect for either replacing old batteries or changing the chemistry of the coin cells that you're currently using. With a silver oxide chemistry, coin cells have a lower self-discharge and stable output voltage, which suits powering low draining, continuous use devices. Ideal applications for a Murata 377 sized battery include watches, calculators, heart-rate monitors, glucometers, small electronic toys, and keyless remote entry systems for cars and homes. These batteries are a niche-size and aren't one-size-fits-all, so make sure that your device is compatible.
A Murata SR626SW / 377 Battery replaces: Duracell 377, Duracell D377, Energizer 377, Maxell SR626SW, Panasonic SP377, Renata 377, Murata SR626SW, Timex BA, Toshiba SR626SW, Varta V377Packaging may vary - particularly on larger orders.
- Murata SR521SW 379 16mAh 1.55V Silver Oxide Button Cell Battery - 1 Piece Tear Strip, Sold Individually$0.40 As low as $0.29FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- $0.40 As low as $0.24FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- $1.75 As low as $1.50FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- Murata CR2450 610mAh 3V Lithium (LiMnO2) Coin Cell Watch Battery - 1 Piece Tear Strip, Sold Individually$1.40 As low as $1.11FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *